There are some wonderful fruits and vegetables that make your blood healthy and its functioning stronger. These fruits and vegetables contribute to the richness of your blood plasma by increasing the production of blood cells, enhance the oxygen carrying capacity of blood through more hemoglobin production, and can clean your blood by filtering out the toxic wastes from it. Some of these fruits and vegetables are given below.
- Pomegranates: This yummy fruit is a natural source of Vitamins like C, A, and E along with folic acid and iron. All the elements contribute to the production of hemoglobin and hence increase the iron supply in blood.
- Beetroot: Beetroot, either taken raw or in salad or juice form, can very quickly increase the iron and hemoglobin level of an individual and hence can improve blood thickness and consistency.
- Garlic: Eating raw garlic can cleanse your blood very quickly. The high amount of sulfur in garlic keeps the blood free of microbes along with helping the blood in getting rid of toxins.
- Dates: This tempting treat is full of energy and sweetness and proves to be a very good consumption for blood. Other than iron, dates have high amounts of potassium along with Vitamin A and B, and are rich in calcium too. All these elements help in the healthy production of blood and keep you energized all day long.
- Green Leafy Vegetables: Being rich in iron as well as calcium, all the green leafy vegetables are a perfect source to keep the blood hemoglobin and calcium level at a balanced point.
- Carrots: Carrots are proven to keep the blood pressure at a normal rate due to the high amounts of beta carotene and potassium they possess as they regulate the kidney and heart functioning.